This post is sponsored by Pantene.
As you know, I am always on the look-out for new products that will keep my hair looking healthy and vibrant. Believe it or not, a lot of work goes into my signature beach wave look! It is so important to make sure that you are giving your hair the hydration that it needs, especially if you have been coloring your hair for almost 10 years like I have! When you are highlighting your hair, you are lifting pigment from it and drying it out. Beauty is pain – am I right!? Well, I know that most of you do not have the time to do endless research on how to maintain healthy hair while having highlights, lowlights and your brights without driving yourself crazy; so, I wanted to share my feedback on my new favorite hassle-free products for the blondies out there! The Pantene Color Adapt Collection is everything we ever needed!
Before using new products on my hair, I always check the ingredients. The Pantene Color Adapt Collection is free of parabens, dyes and mineral oil. Approved! The collection features 5 products including the Sunlit Blondie Illuminating Sulfate Free Shampoo, Sunlit Blondie Purple Shampoo, Sunlit Blondie Daily Rescue Conditioner, Sunlit Blondie Intensive Quenching Shots, and lastly the Sunlit Blondie Boost Miracle Revitalizing Treatment. Don’t worry, I will be breaking down each product for you below!
- Sunlit Blondie Illuminating Sulfate Free Shampoo – Notice that it is sulfate free, you guys! Sulfates strip your hair of essential oils, so using sulfate free soaps is so important! This shampoo has biotin and silk extract in it, which both help to reveal shiny hair.
- Sunlit Blondie Purple Shampoo: I use this shampoo 1x per week. Make sure to leave this on for 3-5 minutes before rinsing. It will help to neutralize brassy tones!
- Sunlit Blondie Daily Rescue Conditioner – Start at your tips and work down your roots for luminous locks.
- Sunlit Blondie Intensive Quenching Shots – Remember how I explained the importance of giving your hair the moisture it needs? Well, these shots are your golden ticket. After applying your shampoo and conditioner, use the quenching shots from mid-length to ends then rinse. Make sure you use the whole ampoule!
- Sunlit Blondie Boost Miracle Revitalizing Treatment: There are so many benefits to using this treatment! If you are someone who is always using hot hair tools, this will act as a heat protectant. It will also strengthen your hair against breakage, moisturize and soften your hair, as well as protect your color! AND, it even helps defrizz your hair (which is super important during these summer months).
I hope you love this new #PanteneColorAdapt collection as much as I do! Summer goal: shiny, moisturized, and luscious Locks. What about you!? You can grab the new collection for yourself here! Xx